AWS Certification Training in Bangalore
What is Cloud Computing
Cloud computing may be a term that has gained widespread use over the previous couple of years. With the exponential increase in data use, it is becoming very difficult and expensive for the organisations to keep their important data and programs running in their in house Computer Systems.
What benefits does AWS Cloud Computing Certification provide?
An increasing number of tech-savvy businesses and industry leaders are recognizing the various benefits of the cloud-computing trend. But quite that, they’re using this technology to more efficiently run their organizations, better serve their customers, and dramatically increase their overall profit margins.
The biggest benefits that an organization realizes in using Cloud Computing are as follows:
· Cost Savings
· Increased Collaboration
· Quality Control
· Disaster Recovery
· Loss Prevention
· Automatic Software Updates
· Competitive Edge
Being a AWS Certified Cloud Professional, you would be able to help your organisation achieve these goals
What’s the Future Prospects with Cloud Computing?
An estimate by a US based leading research firm estimated that
- 98.2% of Fortune 500 companies have plans to migrate to the Cloud Infrastructure.
- Approximately 80% of Small and Medium Sized Organizations based in the US use some form of Cloud Infrastructure
Among Large IT Services Organizations like, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, Wipro, HCL etc, the growth in the Cloud practice exceeds the growth in any other business. This means that these organizations will continue to hire a significant number of people in Cloud Computing practice.
AWS Cloud Architect
AWS Cloud Architect provides Technical Leadership and designs Cloud Solutions based on Customer Requirements and needs. This is a very pivotal role for the Cloud Team and often contributes significantly to the success of the Cloud Strategy for the organization.
AWS SysOps Administrator
An AWS SysOps Administrator is one who is liable for deploying, operating, and managing systems on AWS platform. A traditional System Administrator should take up AWS Certification to succeed in the Cloud Era. . Getting an AWS certification adds a credential in your resume and thus helps you get higher salary.
AWS DevOps Engineer
A DevOps engineer is played by a senior developer who has expertise skills beyond development i.e. in network operations and system deployment.
So, if you’ve got multiple skills with deep knowledge and hands-on experience on AWS platform, variety of AWS jobs are for you. Nowadays companies are trying to find Cloud DevOps Engineers to line up DevOps culture within the organization. And if you’ve got validated your skills with AWS DevOps Engineer Professional certification, your chances of getting an AWS job almost doubles.
DevOps engineer is that the IT professional who handles code releases by playing multiple roles. he’s responsible to figure with system operators, software developers, and also with the assembly technical team.
AWS Networking Specialist
If you’ve got the potential to style and implement advanced AWS or hybrid networking projects, an excellent number of AWS jobs are expecting you. Yes, to validate your expertise of performing on cloud integration projects, all you would like is an AWS certification training in Bangalore
AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty exam is for those that have the expertise in networking. there’s an enormous demand for the individuals having cloud network engineering skills with an AWS certification. So, become an AWS certified networking specialist and obtain your hands on AWS jobs.
AWS System Integrator
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is that the most popular cloud solution which offers networking, storage and computing to organisations across the globe. At the present, businesses, also as government organisations, depend upon AWS for cloud services and solutions. As a result, there is a significant demand for AWS System Integrators.
Having an honest knowledge of AWS platform, applications, cloud services, and knowledge systems makes one eligible for this job.
Get an AWS certification to demonstrate your skills to your employer and variety of AWS jobs are going to be opened for you.
AWS Certified Data Analyst
An AWS Certified Data Analyst is one who can design and implement data services for deriving value from data. For this position, one must have a big experience in data analytics.
If you’ve got a technical background in architecting and defining AWS big data services which may help organizations to research and maintain data then there’s an enormous opportunity for you in AWS jobs. If you’re an AWS certified big data specialist, there are more chances for you to urge an AWS job.
AWS Certification Training at devU.in
devU.in runs various programs in AWS Certification Trainings. These could range from regular classroom trainings to Corporate Trainings to Special Weekend Classes.
Should one go for AWS Certification, Google Cloud Certification or Azure Certification?
It depends upon the cloud solution your organization uses. You should take certification in the cloud product that your organization uses, as you would have ample opportunity of practicing on the various tools provided by the cloud provider. Moreover, you would be able to deploy your skills to your organization’s needs as you prepare for the certification
What is the cost of AWS Certification?
- Cloud Practitioner : $100
- Associate-level: $150
- Professional-level and Specialty exams : $300
However, these costs are subject to change, and you should check the latest fees on Amazon’s website.
Why should one go for AWS Certification as opposed to other Cloud Certifications?
- AWS is currently market leader in Cloud computing. Although other cloud providers are fast catching up, but Amazon continues to lead the market, leading to a significant demand of certified AWS professionals in the job market.
- As per Forbes magazine, AWS Certification is among the Top Paying Certifications in 2019-20
- As per Gartner’s Magic quadrant, Amazon has a proven track record as an innovator. This ensures that Amazon will continue to innovate in AWS, continuing to provide opportunities to professionals
- AWS Certifications are valid world-wide.
- One can continue to earn this certification while continuing on their current jobs.
What are the various AWS Cloud Certifications:
Depending upon market demands and needs, Amazon continues to add Certifications. Currently, the following certifications are available
- 3 Associate Level Certifications.
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate.
- 2 Professional Level Certifications
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- 6 Specialty Certifications
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
- AWS Certified Database – Specialty
- AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
- AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty
- 3 Associate Level Certifications.
How do I become AWS certified?
- Well, you could either take a Self-Study route with multitude of resources available online, else,
- You could get yourself enrolled in a Training Institute like, devu.in, who specializes in AWS Certification Training. With proper guidance and training, you are sure to get the guidance required to get the AWS Certification. Needless to say, you would have to do a lot of hands on practice, which Trainers at devu.in guide their students.
Does AWS Certifications require Coding Skills?
- No, most of AWS Certifications do not require Coding Skills, however, you should have basic knowledge of Computer Networking and Computer Hardware to get the certifications and carry out your job
What professionals should go for AWS Certification Training?
As mentioned above, all professionals might want to consider AWS Certification Training, however,
- Support Professionals,
- Software Developers,
- Maintenance Engineers,
- Desktop Support Professionals,
- devOps Engineers, and
- Network Engineers
can consider AWS Certification Training in Bangalore to increase their job profiles.
Needless to say, if you are already a practicing engineer working in Cloud Computing, you would find it easy to get AWS Certification through a AWS Certification Training in Bangalore and increase your profile and knowledge.
- Students 299 students
- Max Students1000
- Duration10 week
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A