Advanced Course in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About Artificial Intelligence (AI) Training
Artificial Intellegence (AI) is the following huge thing in the innovation field and countless associations are as of now actualizing AI and the interest for experts in AI is developing at an astounding rate. Man-made reasoning (AI) course with Devu will give you a wide comprehension of the ideas of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to make PC projects to take care of issues and accomplish objectives on the planet.
What is Artificial Intelligence (AI)?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) makes PCs to perform undertakings, for example, discourse acknowledgment, dynamic and visual discernment which typically requires human knowledge that means to create shrewd machines.
This course is expected to cover the ideas of Artificial Intelligence from the fundamentals to cutting edge execution.
What Are The Course Objectives?
Man-made reasoning (AI) is turning out to be more intelligent step by step in all business capacities to raise exhibitions. Man-made intelligence is utilized generally in gaming, media, account, mechanical autonomy, quantum science, independent vehicles, and clinical finding. Artificial intelligence innovation is a urgent essential in a great part of the computerized change occurring today as associations position themselves to benefit from the ever-developing measure of information being created and gathered.
To fabricate an effective profession in Artificial Intelligence (AI), this course is proposed to give a total comprehension of Artificial Intelligence ideas. This course empowers you to get viable, hands-on understanding to guarantee bother free execution of genuine tasks. This AI course use a-list industry mastery in making you proficient information science specialists.
Devu acquaints you with the fundamental wordings, critical thinking, and learning techniques for AI and furthermore talk about the effect of AI
What Skills Will You Learn?
- In this Artificial Intelligence (AI) course, you will have the option to
- Comprehend the fundamentals of AI and how these advancements are re-characterizing the AI business
- Gain proficiency with the key phrasing utilized in AI space
- Learn significant uses of AI through use cases
- Who Should Take This Course?
- This course needn’t bother with any programming aptitudes and is most appropriate for
- The board and Non-specialized members
- Understudies who need to learn Artificial Intelligence
- Beginners who are curious about AI or its suggestions
Why learn Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Data Scientist Job has been named as the “Sexiest Job of the Century”. Being a Data Scientist opens up a world of opportunities for you. The field is complex and expanding at an exponential pace. With every passing day, new algorithms are released. While it creates new opportunities, it also means that the entry barriers to enter the field of Artificial Intelligence are growing higher by the day.
Read the Top Reasons for learning “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning” below
What are some of the Common Uses of Artificial Intelligence?
- Alexa/Google/Siri are some of the most common use cases of AI.
- Google Reply Promoter is an everyday use case of AI.
- Product Recommendations in Amazon
- Spam detectors in Gmail and Yahoo are some very common areas where AI is being used.
- AI is also used for Face Detection, Voice Recognition and
- Artificial Intelligence has a very huge use-case in the field of Healthcare, Medical, and Cancer Care
Top Reasons for Learning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Required Skill of the Century: Please note that AI is becoming the Skill Required to survive and excel in the Industry. Artificial Intelligence is expected to Automate and replace 55 Mn Jobs across various Industries.
- AI is everywhere: Whether you like it or not, the products that you are using are fast adopting Artificial Intelligence.
- Data, Data, Data: 2.7 quintillion bytes of data are being generated every day. This data, which we generate in by our actions are now being processed by Smart Algorithms to make Smarter decisions. Organizations are paying top dollars to get an Insight from these algorithms on an everyday basis. Data scientists write models that generate insights from these models.
- Career Opportunities: A gateway to career opportunities await someone who has picked up Artificial Intelligence Skills.
- Vast Field of Choice: You could pick up a career in Natural Language Processing, Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning, Decision Management and a multitude of fields.
- The pool of Opportunities: With all large organizations hiring top data scientists, there is a Pool of Opportunities out there to be tapped.
Is the demand in Artificial Intelligence Job Markets for Real or it is hyped up?
In research conducted and published by the World Economic Forum, 1.33 Million Jobs will be created now through 2025 in Artificial Intelligence.
Based on a survey carried out by World Economic Forum, 54% of employees of large companies would need significant re- and up-skilling in order to fully harness the growth opportunities offered by the growth and implementation of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
What are the pre-requisites for a Course in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning?
- High School Mathematics
- Concepts of Programming
- Python or R as Programming Language
How to Get Trained in Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence is a very complex field, which is constantly evolving. As above, the knowledge required goes beyond just knowing the algorithms, across to learning the application of the algorithms. In fact, Data Scientists spend a significant amount of time in Data Pre-processing, Feature Selection, which is akin to art.
The most preferred route to becoming an Artificial Intelligence Expert is to go through a Class Room Coaching in Artificial Intelligence. Devu.in provides Advanced Certification in Artificial intelligence Course via ClassRoom Coaching in HSR Layout, Bangalore and Live Online Training in Artificial Intelligence. The Live Online course in Artificial Intelligence can also be availed in their ClassRooms in their Centers in Rammurthy Nagar and Noida.
There are, of course, other options for one to become an Artificial Intelligence expert via Self-Study, MOOC and Youtube videos, You could see the comparison and benefits of each of these modes of access in a section of devu.in.
Click here to download the upcoming batch details.
Partial List of Topics Covered in Artificial Intelligence Certification Training Course in Bangalore at devU.in
Data Science Overview
Introduction to Data Science
Different Sectors Using Data Science
Purpose and Components of Python
Introduction to Statistics
Statistical and Non-statistical Analysis
Major Categories of Statistics
Statistical Analysis Considerations
Population and Sample
Statistical Analysis Process
|Machine Learning Approach|
Supervised Learning Model
|Regression Linear regression|
|Multiple Linear Regression|
|Multiple Linear Regression|
|K Nearest Neighbors|
Unsupervised Learning Models
|Apriori association rules|
|Sklearn for machine learning model|
Data Visualllization with MatPlotLib
|Introduction to Data Visualization|
|Bar graphs and histograms|
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial intelligence is an area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans. This specialization is designed to enable students to build intelligent machines with cutting edge combination of machine learning, analytics and visualization technologies.
- What are the benefits of Using AI technology?
- Error Reduction
- Faster Decision
- Digital Assistance
- Work 24*7 without any break
- Automating customer interactions
- Real-time assistance
- Data Mining
- Rapid Innovation
- Why is Artificial Intelligence needed?
Artificial intelligence is now emerging as a key accelerator of the digital transformation because of the below mentioned reasons
- New algorithms are continuously being developed for data utilization.
- Shortage of skilled professionals
- Globally Competitive Edge
- Ethical Development
- Is Alexa an example of artificial intelligence?Alexa is a virtual assistant AI technology developed by Amazon, first used in the Amazon Echo smart speakers developed by Amazon Lab126. It is capable of voice interaction, music playback, making to-do lists, setting alarms, streaming podcasts, playing audiobooks, and providing weather, traffic, sports, and other real-time information, such as news. Alexa can also control several smart devices using itself as a home automation system. Users are able to extend the Alexa capabilities by installing “skills” (additional functionality developed by third-party vendors, in other settings more commonly called apps) such as weather programs and audio features.
Reviews, Feedback and Testimonials
Our Other Courses
- Students 270 students
- Max Students50
- Duration80 hour
- Skill levelintermediate
- Re-take course2