Digital Marketing Training in Bangalore
What is Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing helps to promote services or products via online methods.
Popular methods in dgiital marketing are SEO, SEM and SMM.
Course Highlights and Why Learn Digital Marketing Course From Devu?
- Course is curated to meet the global requirements by Digital Marketing Training institute in Bangalore.
- Digital Marketing Course in Bangalore has been framed by Industry experts.
- Proficient Trainers with more than a decade of experience as a Digital Marketer.
- Interactive Digital Marketing Training sessions.
- Under the guidance of Marketing professionals, Master the Digital Marketing concepts, tools, and strategies from the basics.
- Regular Brush-up Sessions of the previous classes.
- Affordable professional Digital Marketing Training in Bangalore with Certification after completion.
- Flexible batch timings – Weekend & weekdays.
What you will gain from the Digital Marketing Course by Devu?
- Capable of Developing a Business Online from Scratch.
- Better understanding of Sales and Branding.
- Improving Brand Identity and Growing Brand Audience.
- Proficient understanding of SEO Techniques.
- Boost traffic to the websites.
- Understanding the Lead Magnets and Lead Generations.
- Capable of growing the Email list, Social Media followers, subscribers, and Website traffic.
- Learn more about Social Media Marketing platforms like Google, Twitter, Instagram, Twitter, Quora, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
- Able to use the conversions tracks and metrics for determining the value of the Ad campaigns.
- Having the capacity to develop and create your Google Ad Campaign.
- Our Trainer Fervently believe in the Blended-Method of Training the students.
- We train the students with real-life case studies and projects. Hence, helping the students to have the necessary knowledge of the practical situations.
- Digital Marketing Trainers are Industrial Experts who possess 8+ years of experience in the Marketing field.
- We provide recent and relevant knowledge of the marketing tactics.
- We provide Corporate Training to the students.
- The Trainers widens the knowledge of the students by training them with Industry-relevant skills.
- We provide one to one mentorship for the students.
- We help the students in building the resume boost their knowledge by providing useful Interview tips.
Roles and Skills of numerous Digital Marketing Professionals
The titles that are mentioned below are the most demanded job profiles in the field of Digital Marketing. Detailed Description of the roles and required skills are also mentioned below.
- Digital Marketing Manager
- SEO and SEM Specialist
- Content Strategist / Managers
- Social Media Executive
- Inbound Marketing Manager
- Graphic Designer
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Web Designer/ Web Developer
- Advertising Expert
- User Experience Designer
Digital Marketing Course Modules
Module 1: Introduction to Digital Marketing
Module 2: Blogging(Blogger/Wordpress- CMS)
Module 3: SEO – Search Engine Optimization
Module 4: Social Media Marketing – SMM
Module 5: Google Analytics
Module 6: Google Search Console (Webmaster Tool)
Module 7: Google AdSense
Module 8: Google Ads – Search Engine Marketing(SEM)
Module 9: Online Reputation Management(ORM)
Module 10: Mobile Marketing
Module 11: Influencer Marketing
Module 12: A/B Testing
Module 13: E-commerce Marketing
Module 14: Affiliate Marketing
Module 15: Landing Page Design and Techniques
Module 16: Graphics Design
Module 17: Email Marketing
Module 18: Hash Tag Marketing
Module 19: Webinar Marketing
Module 20: Push Notification
Module 21: Chat Bot Marketing
Module 22: Google and Bing Certification
Module 23: Resume Preparation and Support
Module 24: Support Till Placement
Module 25: Freelance Opportunity
Module 26: YouTube Marketing
Module 27: How to Update Digital Marketing Concepts/ Updates in Future
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is a bit of a catch-all phrase to cover all the services we offer. There are likely all sorts of definitions, but in our particular case it covers anything based online. This includes:
- Analytics and conversion rate optimisation
- Content creation and marketing
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- What is AdWords and how it works?
Google AdWords, is Google’s advertising system in which advertisers bid on certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear in Google’s search results. Since advertisers have to pay for these clicks, this is how Google makes money from search.
· How can I generate sales leads for my product using Facebook ads?
You can generate sales leads by first creating the ad campaign and boosting the page. Once you’ve done that, set the audience and budget for the advertisement. You can also customize the text and image in the ad. Choose lead generation as your object, and it will walk you through the various steps involved. The call to action will link to a form where you can collect the details of the sales leads according to however you have set it up.
- Students 200 students
- Max Students1000
- Duration10 week
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A