HR Training Course in Bangalore, Institute Near Me
HR Training Course Certification in Bangalore
What is Human Resources
Best HR Training Course Certification
Human resource management is a contemporary, umbrella term used to describe the management and development of employees in an organization.
Human resources helps in structuring teams, it builds the organisations culture and it helps people with engagement and development. Human resource management creates a lot of difference in enhancing the productivity of the employees.
At the heart of every successful business lies the human resources team who drive all aspects of staff management.
Here are a few benefits human resource professionals bring to the workplace.
- Improve Employee turnover
- Employee Satisfaction
- Improve employee performance
- Training and Development
- Helps with Budget control
- Our Trainer Fervently believe in the Blended-Method of Training the students.
- We train the students with real-life case studies and projects. Hence, helping the students to have the necessary knowledge of the practical situations.
- Human Resource Trainers are Industrial Experts who possess 8+ years of experience in the HR field.
- We provide recent and relevant knowledge of the HR processes.
- We provide Corporate Training to the students.
- The Trainers widens the knowledge of the students by training them with Industry-relevant skills.
- We provide one to one mentorship for the students.
- We help the students in building the resume boost their knowledge by providing useful Interview tips.
Learn by Working on Real Time HR Projects
- Working with Payroll Software
- Profession Tax, TDS, Income Tax
- Training & Presentation of Employees, Employee Engagement & Rewards & Recognition
Main HR topics covered
- Generalist HR
- HR Analytics
- Employee Assesment
- Recruitment process
- Learning & Development
- Compliance & OH & S
- Performance & People Management
- Industrial Relations
- Interviewing Skills, Soft & Communication Skills
Popular HR Modules
- Payroll Management courses
Learn the Payroll Practice and Management Training Program If you want to become a Payroll specialist.
- Recruitment and staffing
You will be Learning Employee Lifecycle Phases, Recruitment, Selection and Sourcing Approaches etc..
How can HR Specialist ensures a Legally Compliant ecosystem – Grievance Handling Disciplinary Techniques, and Industrial Relations, etc.
- Learning and Development
Learning and Development includes – Career Planning Systems, Developing Employees, Leadership development etc.
- Performance Management
The Process of Motivating Employees through setting goals, measuring progress, giving feedback, coaching for improved performance and rewarding achievements.
- Talent Management and HR Analytics
The Key in Succession Management is to create match between company future needs and aspiration of individual employees.
- Students 299 students
- Max Students1000
- Duration10 week
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A