SEO Training in Bangalore
What is SEO(Search Engine Optimization)?
SEO is the method of increasing the visibility of your website in the SERP(Search Engine Rank Page). SEO is an organic method where you optimize your website and its each webpage with relevant content, Keywords, Headings, Images, Video and FAQ so that your web pages get crawled with Google and appear for relevant search queries user.
Devu offers best SEO training institute in Bangalore offers an advanced SEO Course program which equips students, Working Professionals as well as businessmen with the nuances related to SEO.
Who should enroll for the SEO Course?
Student – Any Graduates or diploma holders who looking for job immediately after completion of course. This is good course of making career in SEO Domain.
Entrepreneurs – Businessmen Entrepreneurs who have websites or own blog could learn this SEO course as it would help them to drive Organic traffic and generate leads also.
Bloggers – By Optimizing website blogger can generate more organic traffic. Even this traffic helps in monetizing website via AdSense.
UI Developers – UI Developers can learn SEO which will enable them to design SEO Friendly website with appropriate Layout, Headings, Tags, Avoiding Mistakes, Keywords and schema.
SEO Training in Bangalore with Placement?
Currently more demand for SEO professionals in online Market because every business designing their website to reach their information all global visitors.
If your website has to rank in SERP means need to Optimize website by SEO Professionals.
Devu offers you SEO Course with 100% Placement Assistance.
- Our Trainer Fervently believe in the Blended-Method of Training the students.
- We train the students with real-life case studies and projects. Hence, helping the students to have the necessary knowledge of the practical situations.
- Trainers are Industrial Experts who possess 8+ years of experience .
- We provide recent and relevant knowledge of the marketing tactics.
- We provide Corporate Training to the students.
- The Trainers widens the knowledge of the students by training them with Industry-relevant skills.
- We provide one to one mentorship for the students.
- We help the students in building the resume boost their knowledge by providing useful Interview tips.
Job Roles you can get after Training?
- SEO Executive
- SEO Expert
- Search Engine Specialist
- Search Engine Specialist
SEO Course Syllabus
SEO (On Page Optimization)
- Importance of SEO?
- Benefits of Doing SEO to Website?
- Business Analysis
- On-Page SEO?
- Keywords Research and Analysis
- Keywords and Its Type
- Keyword Research Tool
- Competition Analysis
- Finalizing Keywords
- Optimizing Website Content
- Minifying files
- Meta Tag Optimization
- Robot txt
- Internal and External Linking
- What is Content Writing?
- Schema Markup Implementation.
- Local SEO Vs National SEO
- Google Search Console Tool
- Google Analytics Tool
- Web Site Auditing
SEO (OFF Page Optimization)
- Introduction to Offsite Optimization
- Submission to search engines
- Linking Building Methodology
- Types of Linking Methods
- Free Links / Paid Links
- Directory Submissions for SEO
- Social Bookmarking
- Local Business Listing (Local SEO)
- Quora Posting and Answering Questions
- Forum Signatures and Commenting
- Article Submissions
- Video Submissions
- Learning to Use SEO Tools
- Tracking the Links and Page Rank
- Reports and Management
- Website Position Analysis
- Why is SEO important?
If you have a website, blog, or online store, SEO can help you get free targeted traffic from search engines. SEO is important because: … Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the website’s trust.
- Are FAQS good for SEO?
FAQ content can drive a bunch of highly targeted traffic to your website. … It improves your SEO rankings because Google values that your website is focused on helping people to get all the information to take an educated decision on your product.
- How many keywords should I use for SEO?
At the bare minimum, one; some pages may have a singular focus that answers only one query. It’s much more likely that you’ll want to target two or three keywords per page, even if they’re just close variations. Any more than four is a bit crowded; after all, each page only has one title tag and meta description.
- Students 250 students
- Max Students1000
- Duration10 week
- Skill levelall
- Re-take courseN/A
Digital Marketing is More Popular Course in India