Top SEO trends for 2021
Search engine optimization (SEO) is an effectual way to attract consumers to your online platforms, if you use it properly.
Content is still king in SEO.
High quality content is an influential factor for your website’s rank from long time and it’s still in first place. Better the content, the more people cognizance you and get connected with you to enjoy your writing. Your work becomes recognizable and appreciated. Our Google doesn’t like poor content and will put you down very quickly if you can’t meet users’ needs or fail to create a pleasing user experience on your website. Keep it in mind: high quality is must, betraying it means you will be betraying your rankings.
A good way of writing with an adequate quantity of keywords will now become your formula for success.
Technical SEO and UI/UX factors
With the basics of SEO, most people avoid the technicality of their website. Some tips for improving UI/UX to improve your SEO:
- Examine your bounce rate regularlyand try to find out the reasons for your high bounce rate. Some reasons might incorporate the usage of poor loading speed, unrelated keywords, or visitors might be experiencing some page errors. As per Study, a range from 26 – 40 bounce rates is considered perfect for your site.
- Monitor the duration of your pagesto know how long the visitors last on your page. If the results are not good then check your page elements and do A/B testing.
- Put efforts on your site’s navigationby avoiding complex menu items and add a search bar for easy access to your site content.
Mobile indexing for small screen users
From 2018, mobile-first indexing got flagged and websites along with their mobile versions were greeted together. Being rich in quality content, AMP version compatibility is a must for any website to survive in this competitive digital era.
Some mobile SEO practices to step up your SEO game in coming years:
- Enhance your pages to AMP up your mobile page speed score by leveraging reduced redirects, browser caching, and implementing minified codes.
- Add special effects to your mobile page by using HTML 5 rather than using plug-ins like flash,
- Design flexible pages for your site for better UI/UX on mobiles.
Loading Speed of the pages
First impression is the last impression. Consequently, instead of impeding the mood of your customers with slow loading web pages, try to enhance your loading speeds.
Use Page-Speed Insights given by Google Developers to know your page speed score and make improvements.
Include video content for better engagement
One of the top SEO trends of 2021 is to incorporate video content in your strategy. Video marketing has an impressive power to make your customers stay tuned with the content it displays. The best video content is which narrates the incidence and situations that can get connected to your audience.
As per the survey, 84% of businesses believe that video gives them a good ROI.
Besides this, the online video viewers are 228.9 million solely in the U.S., and expected to reach 248.9 million by 2022.
Social Listening and SEO
It is the process of examining your online brand’s social media handles. It involves tracking down of customer feedback or direct mentions of your brands. It also includes observing any discussion on a specific topic, keyword, or competitor relevant to your place for gaining insights and taking action on those opportunities.
- Update web pages according to local searches.
- Link building and SEO strategy.
- Monitoring of subordinates and subfolders that are important for digital marketing.
- Keyword research for the ranking of the web.
- Conversion analysis that would affect keyword research.